Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Dance In The Rain

Hello friends ~ Today starts a new challenge over at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog with a Bird theme. 

 I created my little dancing bird using Dee's Distinctively Dies Winter Robin and Impression Obsession Beach Umbrella.  I used Lawn Fawn Large Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables to cover the front of the card.

I hope you'll stop by the Dies R Us Challenge Blog to see all the details of this challenge and join in on the fun!  One random winner will win a gift certificate to the Dies R Us store.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...this is SOOO CUTE Birgit!! Your colorful little birdie with the umbrella is just adorable and I absolutely LOVE the sentiment!! Cute, cute card my friend!! :0)

laurie said...

Your card is just adorable! I love your bird..so cute!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, this really grabbed my attention at the DRU challenge! So adorable! I love the non-robin colors. Very fun with the umbrella, the rain, and the perfect sentiment. Sweet!

Carol L said...

THis is one incredibly cute and fun card! I love the sentiment with that colorful little birdie splashing in the puddle! Fun take on the bird theme :)