Monday, September 26, 2016

Marcia, Patti and I ~ A Challenge Among Friends

It's that time once again when Marcia, Patti and I post this months challenge.
Patti challenged us to use PTI's Spring / Winter Woods, Forget-Me-Not and Inspired sets.

Card #1
"Faith" is cut from gold card stock.  I also used Hero Arts Music Background stamp and Santa's Book by Precious Marieke and a spattering of gold sequins.

I veered a little from using just sentiments from the "Inspired" series, since I only have the one set, "Inspired ~ Faith", so I used a sentiment from "A Cheerful Heart".

And then my dear friend Marcia took pity on me and sent me some of her dies and sentiments to use.  She sent me Praise, Grace and Blessed.  She sent me Faith too, but I already have that but that's ok.  I'll have dies and sentiments ready to use when needed.  Thanks Marcia!!  You're a sweetie!!  





Be sure to visit Marcia's and Patti's blogs to see their amazing works of art!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! These cards are beautiful and amazing! Love the dies you used and your colors throughout! Your birds are gorgeous!!! Love these!!!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...and to think you were worried! Everyone of them is a work of art Birgit!! I love all your birds too...they are all so prettily colored! Your backgrounds are fabulous too!! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! :0)

Linda said...

Beautiful cards my friend. I always love to see what you gals come up with each month and how they are so unique. Lovely.

LauraJane:) said...

Such pretty variations Brigit!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Birgit!! Patti sent me over, and boy am I glad she did! Just a lovely quartet of cards!
=]

Conniecrafter said...

These are all beautiful, I love the way you did the bird and the graduating colors in the Praise, I think the last card is my fav :)

Marybeth said...

These are all gorgeous! You girls are killing me using a set I don't have:) I love each and every beautiful bird and detail you created!

Patti said...

I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get here. I have been playing hostess this week and it has left zero time for blogging!!

Your cards are, as usual, beautifully done!! Your first card is so clever! both the book and the sheet music just make this card amazing! I love the design so much and the message is clearly inspired!

I love every layer on your second card! the white on white leave it looking elegant and delicate and the colors you selected follow that same theme for a delightful card!!

I think your third card is remarkable!! I love everything about it. That music background is so perfect with these stamps and dies!! and the colors you selected are over the top great! : ) So beautiful Birgit!!

I am crazy about the design and colors of your last card! those forget-me-nots are stunning! as is your perfect little bird : ) All of which are acented by that lovely frame!!

Wonderful job Birgit!! really really inspiring. I shall have no choice than to CASE! giggles!!

Patti

Colleen said...

Birgit, you have done yourself proud! these re all fantastic! sorry it has taken so long to visit. had a house guest from Norway for three weeks, loved spending time with her, but missed my blogging friends! Back to normal now...heart hugs, colleen

Nancy Penir said...

Birgit, these are simply stunning! Loved every sweet Biblical reference. all so beautifully framed and designed. I've never seen the book die, and loved how you used it. Gorgeous, all!