Monday, November 9, 2015

A Tag for 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Good Monday morning friends~ I'm here with a tag that I'll be linking up with Tracey's
I was inspired by the fun tags from day 7 using the North Pole ticket designs by Sugarpea Designs.

I don't have the Sugarpea sets but I do have an old, unlabled set that I purchased from Michael's or AC Moore years ago. Sorry I don't know the name of it, but it has this cute North Pole Express ticket stamp included in the set. I added a Quickutz reindeer cut from gold foil cardstock and some holly leaves with red stickles berries.

Thanks so much for popping by! Blessings~ Birgit

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely LOVE this tag Birgit! You can add this one to the growing pile of items I'd love to have you stamp me a few of...I just never tire of anything vintage looking!! I love the holly and gold deer you added to this tag too...cute, cute, cute!! :0)

Joyce said...

Love this ticket tag--and the golden leaping reindeer is the perfect embellishment.

Tracey McNeely said...

Wherever you got it it is a fabulous stamp. Love your ticket tag Birgit. Thank you for joining my at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is a really cute tag. I love the whole idea. Great job!