Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sending Encouragement

Hello PTI fans~ I'm back with my entry for the Maile-Belles Returns challenge. She has so many amazing cards it was hard to choose just one to try. Hence the word T~R~Y. I've wanted to try her Cut Out Panels ever since I saw THIS POST on her blog and today was the day to bite the bullet and t~r~y.

I used A Sweet Life to try my cut~out panel card. It was actually easier than I thought it was going to be and I'm eager to make another one using this technique.
The sentiment is from A Cheerful Heart. Colors are Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse and Smokey Shadow.
Have fun with the rest of the festivities. I'm looking forward to crafting more with PTI! Blessings~ Birgit

13 comments:

victoria h said...

Beautiful card- love the roses.

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous card! Your rose are perfection and I love this design.

kacee said...

Very pretty card. I'm sure this will be an encouragement to anyone that receives it.

Birgit said...

This is so elegant and love the cut-out with the sentiment

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Birgit...this turned out absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and the stamp you used...everything about this card is just perfect and definitely a Maile card! Well done! :0)

shimekko said...

Wow.. So beautiful. Love the color of roses you chose.

Maile Belles said...

Your use of this technique turned out beautifully!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love this take on Maile's card. Nice job!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Birgit. I love that stamp set and the colors look so nice and soft.

Kara Lynne said...

The colors in your roses are amazing! I'm pinning this so I can have your color recipe! Beautiful card and wonderful cutting technique!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE this technique! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

Marybeth said...

So very elegant and beautiful!

Helen F. said...

This is really stunning, Birgit! LOVE the color combo and design. I'm asking myself why I don't have that stamp set in my collection?