Monday, January 12, 2015

Sending Lots of Love!

I've been keeping myself busy in my craft room during this really cold spell of weather. I'm already wishing for spring, but here in Maine it's still a long way away. I've been pumping out the Valentine's day cards and they've kept my heart warm on these frigid cold days.
Here's a few to share.

Sending love messages in a bottle using my new "Joy in a Jar" from Our Daily Bread.

This one was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I really enjoy working with their bottle images. So many ideas!

And since I'm on the jar kick, I can't forget the ever popular Freindship Jar set from PTI. I have quite a collection of real turquoise colored mason jars that I store dried goods in, in my pantry. I use them for many, many things.

This one has nothing to do with jars, but you put things in your pockets too, so I thought I'd share this card as well. I'm entering one or more of these cards into the Word Art Wednesday Challenge, the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.
Stay warm and crafty! Blessings~ Birgit

4 comments:

Unknown said...

like the stuffed jean pocket. I hope you will be back again really soon. Thank you so much for taking time to post your lovely art with us.
Blessings
Carole
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

Such lovely card, Birgit! They're all beautiful and super creative, but I do really love the jean pocket as well. Great work, my friend. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

cherry said...

soooooo pretty! Thanks for coming by and playing with us at RRR! cherry

jenn shurkus said...

wow! look at all of those fabulous cards!! love them :) i am wishing for spring too here in providence. we luckily haven't gotten a lot of snow yet.. but it's been COLD.. :) Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!