Friday, January 16, 2015

MFT Color Challenge

Here are two cards I made for the MFT Color Challenge. These cards were a challenge for me because I don't use a lot of bright colors in my cards, so this challenge stretched me a little. Since I wasn't sure what direction I was going in, I also cut multiple shapes using MFT's Blueprints #1 in multiple colors as I knew I wanted to use that set based on the fact that they just did a post revisiting that set. I'm so glad they're going to do posts using older BP sets. I turn to those with just about every card I make.

The Blueprint sketch designs made these cards go together very quickly. They're the same, but different.

I used LJD Celebrate You for these cards.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

I just love it when our challenges make you stretch! These cards turned out great, Birgit!

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things