Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Vintage Christmas Banner

Hello again. Yes, I'm here making another post when I should be cleaning my house and getting things ready for tomorrow's family festivities. Just a quick post to show a Christmas banner I made using some vintage BINGO images I just recently got at Iralamija on Etsy. This was my first purchase from her and I will definitely be visiting again as the images are adorable and come out of my printer crisp and clear.
I'm entering this into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and the Word Art Wednesday Challenge because they're both "Anything Goes".

Here's a breakdown of the individual pieces so you can see them better. It's really cute in real life.




Oops! I see I missed a close up of one but you can click on the pictures to get a larger view. You get the idea...
Thanks so much for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very vintage and adorable. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday today. We appreciate your faithfulness.
Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous banner. I would love to have something this hanging in my home. Thanks so much for playing along with us.
God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Brenda said...

Birgit, this is a wonderful decoration! I love all the vintage elements you added. I especially love the seasonal bingo cards! So very festive.

cheiron said...

What a gorgeous vintage banner. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Unknown said...

FYI, You won a prize at WAW. Entry #16 - Birgit has won

a $10 Gift Certificate from My Craft Spot

Blessings Carole