Wednesday, June 18, 2014

PTI ~ Make It Monday Challenge

Each week, I eagerly look forward to Monday's to see what the talented design team from PaperTrey Ink come up with for a challenge. This week was the sweet Melissa Phillips turn and her challenge was to combine the use of chalks, stamps and impression plates. You can find the tutorial HERE. What a unique combination, right?
I pulled out my embossing plates and went to town embossing four cardstock bases using different embossing plates. Then I chalked or used Gelato's until each was covered using different colors. Here's the first card:
This one was a checked pattern and I think there was too much blank space for the stamping. It was hard to tell what the images were that I stamped. I used my all time favorite, Rosie Posie. I'll have to post the other cards in separate posts because I don't know how to link using the same post. Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Finally I got to your first card...I can help you with linking more than one card to the same blog...I reached out to Darnell (http://www.djkardkreations.com/) and she sent me directions I can forward them to you if you would like: colleen57and5@hotmail.com I is easy to do...if I can do it, then I know you can too!! BTW...another fabulous card! It was kind of addicting, wasn't it? I kept wanting to use more folders or IP...and pull out different stamps to try...very cool technique...now if I can only remember it down the road!!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card! I love your background...very unique looking and colorful! :0)