Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Garden Bunny

Good morning paper crafting friends! It's a cool, rainy day here in Maine so after I finish my house cleaning, I'm going to find time to play in my craft room. I do have this card to share with you that I'm posting to the Kraft Journal challenge to use bunnies or lambs.

I started with a kraft cardstock base and added the wooden boards which were cut using one of the MFT Blueprints Die-namic 13. Love all the Blueprint sets!! I distressed the edges of each board with Tim Holts Walnut Stain and added black dots for the nails. The "Lettuce" die cut is an oldie that I've had in my stash and forgot I had. I found one that says "Tomatoes" too, but I didn't think bunnies would spend as much time in a tomato patch as they would in a lettuce patch. Who knows! The pot of flowers and little carrots are cut and stamped using MFT's Easter Bunny set by Lisa Johnson. The grass is "make-do" using leaves cut and stamped with the "Daydreamer" set from PTI. Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is so precious! I am delighted that you shared with us at The Kraft Journal this week! You made me smile beyond words with this cutie! I hope you have a wonderful week, and we hope you join us again next week!

stampingbowd said...

This is soooooo cute! You went to a lot of work to place all those "boards" and it paid off with a terrific look!!! Great card!

Kristi said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the board background and how you pieced your scene together. Hope your Easter was wonderful! Thank you for joining us at the Kraft Journal this week!♥