Friday, March 14, 2014

Cherish ~ Clean and Simple

Good morning fellow paper lovers~ I'm here to post a card to the Just Rite clean and simple challenge.

As you can see, I scored overlapping lines to create the frame for my focal point. I used Botanical Medallions & Banners to create this card. After I stamped the "Cherish" sentiment, I added the flourish to make it look like a continuation of the sentiment and tucked the iris' into them omitting the bow. Colored with my copics, I'm still trying to figure out how to blend the colors so I don't get the harsh color lines. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I added some clear glaze droplets to the tips of the flower petals and leaves to make it look like morning dew. I finished it off with a few little iridescent gems.
Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty and elegant. Love the coloring and the scored lines.

Valerie said...

Beautiful!

Shona said...

Just beautiful ! I love how all the stamps flow together to make a continuous design.