Friday, February 14, 2014

It's All About The Presentation!

Hello PTI friends~ I'm here to share the card and envelope I made for Nicole's PTI final challenge, to make a card and coordinating envelope. Sorry the colors are wonky. I used New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold and Melon Berry. The picture seemed dark and I clicked on auto fix. Guess I shouldn't have done that! Anyhoo, here's my entry.
This challenge worked out perfectly as I needed to make a card for my daughters birthday. She'll really like this!
Here's the packaging.
For the envelope, I used the PTI die cut that makes the envelope mailer for cards with embellishments on it. I couldn't find it on their website so if anyone knows what it's called I'll link it up to my post. All products are from PTI except the cardstock base, flower brad, green pearl dots and ribbon. Thanks for looking and Happy Valentine's Day! Blessings~ Birgit
ETA: Here's the link to the Bulk Mail Envelope Die from PTI. Thanks to Elizabeth S. for pointing that out to me!

5 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Birgit, your colors are perfect! Lovely card and envelope!

Elizabeth S. said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. The envelope is the Bulk mail envelope.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very nice! Good luck on the contest!
The crows you asked about on my blog are also PTI, but it was an anniversary set. I believe 2 years ago.

Helen F. said...

What a beautiful card and matching envie, Birgit! I NEED the Rosie Posie Additions~they add so much more to the plain flower stamps!

JD/ Jill said...

Love the bright cheery colors that you used here...pretty card and envelope...