Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge #1

Hello crafty friends! I'm here to share this card with you that I made for the Fusion Card Challenge #1. Wouldn't I be an optimist to think that I might start at the beginning and keep up with all the challenges they'll offer? A girl can hope, right? Anyway, here's my card for the #1 challenge.

I so love these colors together! The inspiration photo is so crisp and pretty.

I used PTI Melon Berry card stock for the base and the grey striped paper is from Fancy Pants "Beloved" collection. I used Rosie Posie stamp set from PTI which I adhered with pop dots to give them dimension and the "hello" sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your flowers and the pretty scallop borders. Thanks for playing with the Fusion challenge and hope you DO play again!

Lynn said...

I hope you can keep up! Your card is stunning...love the flowers against the soft striped background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Unknown said...

Love your beautiful card!! How you placed the flowers looks so stunning!Thanks for playing with us at fusion :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely, gorgeous, amazing, the blooms are placed so lovely in the lace panel!
Thanks so much for adding this to the FUSION Gallery, we enjoy your creations and so glad that you were able to add your inspiration for us too!!!
Happy New Year!

Cathy Weber said...

I hope you will keep up with the challenges...your card is beautiful and our Fusion Challenge will be lucky to have any future cards too! Rosie Posie is one of my all time favorite stamp sets...love what you have done, the great striped background and very elegant sentiment!

Kelly Griglione said...

oooh, love your diagonals combined with the scallop borders on your card. The colors you picked up are spot-on too. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the design and colors. I like how you did the flowers off center of the circles also. TFS

Betty said...

Really pretty card and I love your scallop borders. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.