Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Crafty Secrets Linky Party and The Shabby Tea Room

Hello paper loving friends! Just popping in to share a card I made for two challenges today. Crafty Secrets is having their linky party and I'm also entering this card into the Shabby Tea Rooms so romantic challenge. So without further adieu, here's my card.

For this card, I used an image from Crafty Secrets from their Birds & Botanicals Images and Journal Notes, which I layered on some old music paper and a background of different pink printed papers. For the sunburst papers, I used PTI Hello Sunshine die cuts. I layered some rolled roses and a daisy, which I'm still learning to roll properly, onto a soft pastel vine of green leaves that was cut using the Leafy Flourish die from MFT. I added a sheer ribbon bow with a button and flower. Thanks for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

4 comments:

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

This card looks so pretty and I love how you added the sunburst! We have so many images I'm trying to remember if that is from one of our Booklets or Scraps. Anyways it looks beautiful
Thanks for sharing Birgit and posting it in our January Linky Party

Sandy

jo said...

This is so pretty Birgit!!!

Darlene said...

LOVE how you created the sunburst with the pattern papers then repeated the theme with your gorgeous flowers! Beautifully crafted! Thanks so much for playing along in our January Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

Darlene
Crafty Secrets DT
CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Birgit, this card is just gorgeous! The sunburst done in those shabby pastel papers is fantastic. Love the torn edges and sweet embellies! Those flowers are lovely! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party! Good luck!