Thursday, September 5, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon Back To School and Ribbon Challenge

So it's been a while since I've been able to participate in any challenges lately. Life has a way of taking over and has left me with little time to create. I was happy that I could join in on the challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Their challenge this month was aptly a "Back to School" challenge with of course the addition of ribbon, twine or lace of some sort. Here's my entry for the challenge.

For this card, I started with an old flashcard, library card and some other "school" things I could find. The ribbons and such are a ruler ribbon, black plaid ribbon and the green pom pom ribbon from RRR. I also added a twine bow to the underside of the button that was also from RRR. I forgot to take a picture of the library card that slides out of the pocket and says "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!". I will be sending this card off to my niece and nephews as they start school for the year. Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Wow! Brigit, this is just adorable! The design and the crayons! Lovely! The button and twine are perfect and adorable!
Thanks for joining us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!
Hugs
Tammy Louise