Friday, August 2, 2013

A Special Birthday Card

My great aunt is celebrating her 94th birthday and so in honor of her, I chose to use a printed copy of a photo of her when she was a little girl. I just love the big bow in her hair!

I made the card large (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) so she could see the picture well. The date at the top of the card in the banner is roughly the date the photo was taken. I was estimating that she was around 4 years old at the tme. If you look closely, you can see her darling little socks, shoes and necklace, and that she's wearing a handbag over her far shoulder. I look at these pictures I have of her and still see her little girl face in her face today. Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Well hi and blesings! It's always a joy to meet other christian crafters! Thank you for your visit to my blog, it's nice to meet you :) Your card is just as lovely as can be! 94 is an incredible age and her photo is just darling!

For the Crafters of Faith group, we'd LOVE to have you! But the 'sign up' is on Splitcoaststampers, if you are a member? Please email me at Kelnkids@aol.com and I can tell you all about it!

Blessings!