Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PAPERTREY INK CELEBRATES

As I mentioned in my previous post, PTI is celebrating their 6 year anniversary this month. Check out Nichole's blog to see what all the excitement is about! I so enjoyed the challenge from yesterday, creating a card using one of the designer's cards as inspiration, that I just had to try another one.
I've enjoyed seeing Betsy Veldman's chalkboard creations and have been reluctant to try one of my own until today. Here is the card I came up with.
Since February is the month for LOVE I chose to use some really old stamps I had from Technique Tuesday. I also used the wreath image from Stitched Sentiments stamp set and the center cross stamp is from the Button Boutique stamp set from PTI. Some red cardstock for the base and a little ribbon for accent, this card was super fun and easy to make. Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Betsy V said...

I love it, Birgit! I think you did a great job with the chalkboard technique. So glad you found some time to play along!